Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ryan Burke Tests

Things have been busy here this last week. I've once again been juggling a few client jobs but I've also thrown a new ball into the mix. Working on OilCan Drive while I'm doing client work.

Usually I'll wait until I have a break in my work schedule to tackle any new OilCan Drive project but I've found that if I do things that way none of my own projects get done. So, the only solution was to throw my own project into the mix and get it done alongside the client work, not waiting until I had some free time.

It makes for a busy day but it also makes for a more satisfying day.

So, here is a shot from the desk of a few Ryan Burke pieces that I've been messing around with you get myself back into the swing of things.

And, believe me, this is only the beginning!

No comments: