Sunday, October 21, 2012

Henry Pencils

Since I am heading off to Maine this week for a short trip to see my family and some friends from back home I needed to get a jump start on next month's blog header.

And, because Ryan, Nicole, and Vincent have each been featured the last three months I thought it was only fair that Henry got his fair share of the spotlight. It is weird when you have four main characters in your head all trying to get out and be seen in the world and it's even weirder that I am trying to treat them fairly and make them all happy.

But, they do make the music and have the adventures so I figure it's better safe than sorry.

So here is the pencil sketch of Henry playing his bass that will be on next month's blog header. And, I even have him crooning and bit and singing some back up vocals. Monika says she has always seen Henry as singing in the background so I thought it might be fun to see what that looked like.

Inks coming soon and then I am on a plane and headed for the east coast!

For now, have a good one!

No comments: