Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Silhouettes

 Here are a few more silhouettes I worked on last week. I still have no idea where they will show up in the finished OilCan Drive project once May rolls around but I'm loving these too much not to use them somewhere. So, look out for them on something OilCan Drive related in the near future.

I wasn't sure it would work when I first came up with the idea but I really liked keeping a few iconic pieces of each character visible. On Nicole I left her skull-head barrettes and top jacket button visible and on Henry we can still see his checkerboard suspenders. On all the characters I left little dot eyes. I figured if the little pieces didn't work I could always fill them in later but I think they'll stick around.

OK, it's been a long day and week four officially begins tomorrow. So I am off to bed to rest up before the roller coaster begins again. Three weeks down, thirteen more to go. So far so good.

Have a great day!

No comments: