Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Pin-Up Sketch

Since OilCan Drive and the 2013 Denver Comic Con are now in my rear view mirror I've decided to get back into the swing of things by doing a new pin-up piece.

After drawing so many things out of my head these past few months it's nice to sit down and base something off of a real person for a change. This new illustration is of a friend of mine named Mandey. I've been meaning to draw her forever so I figured it was about time to put pencil to paper and see how she came out.

The pencil sketch so far has come out great. Now I just need to get the brush and ink out and see what happens next. Hopefully I can get enough done on it tonight to have something to show you for tomorrow.

And, after this, who knows what's next? Robots, more pin-ups, more OilCan Drive....we shall have to see.

Have a great day!

No comments: