Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Exit 6 Pin-Ups

Alright, the initial first draft of the Exit 6 book has been completely written. I am taking a quick breather before I take some time to go through everything I have written and make sure it is all written well and makes sense. The last section I had to write about before the first draft was finished was a chapter on all the artists who did pin-ups for me through the books first publication run.

From left to right, top to bottom, the artists who did the above pieces are Dan Eaker, Rob Kelly, Ken Truhan, Dominic Tucci, Jermaine Newman, Craig Patrick, and Dan O'Connor.

It was fun writing pieces on all my old friends who contributed some art to my little book. It also gave me a chance to get online, find some websites, discover what everyone is up to now, and share that information with the readers.

And it was fun to revisit how different artists rendered my characters. Thanks guys for taking the time to do these for me in the first place.

One more little step down and who knows how many more I have left to do before this book is finally a reality...

Have a great day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 steps left. Collate, staple and send me a signed copy (with some original artwork suitable for framing).

Just joshing... or am I?

Sean Tiffany said...

Well, with over 300 pages of material it might be hard to put a staple through this thing. But, when the book is done there are definitely going to be signed copies available and, if I do a Kickstarter funding type of thing, there may be some original artwork up for grabs as well.

Anonymous said...

For the record, I so totally don't remember doing that at all. So much so, that I feel kinda bad about it. So bad in fact, maybe I should do a new one.

Sean Tiffany said...

If you want to do a new one I'll totally put it in the new book.

Sean Tiffany said...

Thanks for the New Jersey shout out, Robbo...I almost heard that all the way here in Colorado :)