Monday, May 12, 2014

Inking Away

I woke up to snow on the ground this morning and the dismal weather for the weekend continued here in Colorado. But, the good thing about it being so miserable outside is that I didn't feel too guilty about bunkering down and working on the next page for the OilCan Drive web-comic.

I ran out of my buffer for the comic more than a month ago so every week I've been having to get a new page penciled, inked, toned, scripted, and lettered. At first I was a bit scared that I was only one step away from missing a week but, to be honest, I've really been enjoying the pressure of getting a page done every week no matter what. The thing I am trying to fix now is the part where I stay up on Thursday night until three or four in the morning trying to get that page done for Friday.The professional in me just won't let me miss a week.

I think I have a good jump on the newest page but somehow I know I'll probably be pulling another late night come Thursday. That's just the way it goes.

But, for some reason, I am really loving it.

I hope you're all doing great and I'll talk to you soon!

No comments: