Friday, June 10, 2011

From The Vault - Red Sonja Sketch 2002

Back in 2002 one of the guys working at the local comic book store asked me if I'd draw him a Red Sonja sketch. I'm not sure if he paid me or not or if I just did it to be nice but, honestly, the only way to really tell this was Red Sonja or not is because I just told you it was.

So, maybe I did it for free.

Still, it's not a bad sketch. I came across the piece in one of my old art folders on the computer and I hoped I hadn't posted it before. Sometimes I put up so much old art that I can't tell what I've featured before and what I haven't. So, my fingers are crossed that this piece hasn't been seen yet.

But, if you have seen it before, I'm just going to chalk it up to deja vu anyway.

Enjoy....maybe again...

Have a great weekend!

No comments: