Wednesday, June 29, 2011

OilCan Drive T-Shirts!

So I finally got the designs done, configured the artwork, and teamed up with Zazzle.com to make a new line of OilCan Drive t-shirts.

You can get them in a variety of styles, colors, and sizes, in men's, women's, and even kid's sizes. I made sure I didn't leave anyone out (unless you have a dog that needs a new t-shirt...then you just might be out of luck.)

You can check out all the new OilCan Drive t-shirts HERE.

Personally, I think they look really great and I'm hoping you like them too.

I liked them so much I even made a special advertisement that will live within this blog page so, even once this post is long gone, it will still remind you that these things are out there. Look, it's right there above this post as we speak.

I've always been hesitant to try and monetize this blog and clutter it up with various ads that people train themselves not to look at. But, I figure, if you like my blog, you must like my art, so maybe you won't mind an ad or two for stuff that I actually do. In the future, I plan to put new products I put out in the top ad while old ads will find their way into smaller links on the right side of the page. I hope it works out and doesn't clutter up the page too much.

But, for now, click the link and check out the new OilCan Drive shirt designs. Play around with the styles and see what's out there. You might even find something you like.

Have a great day.

4 comments:

Debs said...

Awesome t-shirts!

rob! said...

COOOOOOOOL!!!

Jeff Lafferty said...

Nice, I’ll have to pick one of these up
Jeff

Sean Tiffany said...

Thanks everyone! Glad you like!