Monday, November 22, 2010

Biking in Boulder

I found this cool video online this morning that, between being sick and it getting colder, makes me really miss riding my bike.

I'll let Mat Barlow, the guy who made this video, say it better than I ever could:

"Boulder has one of the world's best bike path systems. To show just how much fun it is to ride, and how far you can go, I set out to put together the longest route I could think of, without repeated any sections of path, and videoed it with the GoPro Hero HD. Then, because I'm such a fast biker, I slowed it down in Final Cut so it wasn't so blurry and added some stats.
"



And yes, most of the paths shown on Mat's bike ride are ones I usually end up riding around on at eleven o'clock at night.

When it's warmer and when I'm healthy, that is.

I miss my bike.

No comments: