Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy July!

I was planning to do a more summer themed header for July but it might have to wait until August. Hopefully it will be worth the wait because I guarantee what I have in mind will be fune, cute, and sexy.

After finishing with the Denver Comic Con earlier in June I thought I'd finally have some time to relax and take some time off for myself. But, I jumped right from that to fixing the rest of the OilCan Drive website, writing the script for the next OilCan Drive book, doing freelance work for a few long time clients, and writing and putting together a Kickstarter campaign for the OilCan Drive project.

I've put a deadline on myself to launch the Kickstarter campaign before August 1st and I've already planned and written a lot of stuff for it. I keep going back and forth on what might work and what might not but, in the end, I won't know until I try it. So, I'll put it together, pull the trigger, and we'll see what happens. Updates will soon follow as I get closer to launching.

With all that stuff going on you can see why there hasn't been too much new art to show. But, I have a few plans for some new pieces and I'll definitely keep you up to date with what I'm working on.

For now, it's back to work. Have a great July!


No comments: