Monday, November 11, 2013

Harley Quinn Wrecking Ball Pencil Sketch

Things have been so busy doing the OilCan Drive Kickstarter Campaign that I haven't had time to keep up with the regular blog on this side of the web. The campaign is going well and last night we hit the 30% mark of the funding we need. My fingers are crossed that it keeps going strong over the next three weeks.

I did find some time this weekend to do something fun that had nothing to do with client work or OilCan Drive. For some reason I absolutely love the new video for Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" and I thought it would be fun to do a parody of the video with my favorite Batman villain and the Joker's better half, Harley Quinn.

So, I sketched this piece over the weekend just to take a break from everything else going on in my life. I'll have the inks up tomorrow and, hopefully, the finished and colored piece done by Wednesday.

Enjoy the new piece, enjoy the video, and, if you have the time, check out the OCD Kickstarter. It can use all the help it can get.

Have a great one and I'll see you all soon!

No comments: