Thursday, October 2, 2014

Happy October!

Happy October, everyone. September was definitely a whirlwind for me with false road trips to the east coast, plane trips to Maine, and coming home to Colorado only to have to deal with a computer dying on me and trying to get something new up and working as soon as possible.

Through it all, while it seemed busy, I didn't really get much creatively done. I did really enjoy the way the cover I did for the24 Hour Comic Day came out so at least I got something done last month. And while right now it feels like I am lazy and a slacker I know in the next few days things are going to really ramp up and I'll wonder why I ever felt guilty about sitting on the couch and watching a TV show.

In the next few days I'll be participating in the 24 Hour Comic Day Challenge at Time Warp Comics here in Boulder from 10am, Saturday, October 4th, until 10am, Sunday, October 5th. In that time I'll be doing my best to complete a full 24 page comic book. Oh, and I got some client work I've committed to completing this weekend as well so it will be interesting to throw that into the mix. And next week I'll be starting the next round of the Sports Illustrated Kids "What's The Call" articles.

So, I guess I shouldn't feel too bad about taking it easy for the rest of the day. It's about to get a lot busier around here really soon.

So maybe one more TV show today won't hurt me.

Happy October, everyone! I hope yours is going great so far!

No comments: