Monday, August 8, 2011

A Few More Videos

It was a busy weekend and it feels like a lot of my life is up in the air at the moment so, once again, there isn't much illustration work to show. I've still been writing the Exit 6 book as well as working on the music side of the OilCan Drive project but it's hard to really photograph any progress on either of those projects.

Add to that trying to refinance my mortgage, renegotiate a contract, and trying to decide whether I should move my art studio out of the living room and into an actual office outside of the home and it's made for a busy weekend even if I don't have anything to show for it.

But, if you've been reading any of the last few weeks worth of posts to this blog, you know that the movie LOVE is showing this Wednesday night so I have that to look forward to. And, because of that, here are a few more of the band's live videos from Red Bull studios. Not only do they play a few songs but each performance is book ended with a little bit of information about the movie.

OK, back to worrying for me. Have a great day!

Young London



Flight of the Apollo

No comments: