Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Kick Starter



A lot of friends and I have been discussing the Kickstarter website lately and wondering if it's actually as good as it sounds and if it can actually generate you money to do your own projects.

Well, now one of my friends, Jeff Lafferty, is involved in a Kickstarter project so, hopefully, we'll find out if it works soon enough.

Jeff has teamed up with a few other artists and is providing the artwork for a garage model kit another artist is putting together. They are looking for a total of $4500 to fund the project and I already kicked in a little money myself. With 26 days left and only 4 people contributing it looks like they are already one fifth of the way to their goal.

I really hope they make it.

It would be nice to see someone I know benefit and do some great art at the same time.

Have a good one!

No comments: