Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy December!

While it looks like this month will be so busy that I won't have time to do my annual Christmas card to send out to friends, family, and clients, I couldn't let the year go by without drawing one of my favorite characters, Mr. Mucho!

For the last few years I've used Mr. Mucho on my holiday cards in a variety of poses and situations. It's always been fun to see what kind of trouble I can get him into every year. So, it made me a bit sad that so much client work has come through in the past few weeks that I wasn't going to have time in my schedule to do much of anything else.

It made me miss my little creation so much that last night, after I got done with the client work for the day, I sat down and did a quick marker sketch of Mr. Mucho and scanned and colored him in the computer. I figured I needed at least something new and festive for the blog if nothing else.

So, here is your yearly dose of Mr. Mucho. He wishes you all a happy holiday season even though you may not be seeing him in your mail box this year. It doesn't mean I don't care any less. It just means that while you're out there getting ready for the holidays I'll be working away, getting everything a little bit more done each day.

Have a great December and happy holidays!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see ya Mr. Mucho, you were missed. Merry Christmas!!!

Dad

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you as well.

Jeff Lafferty said...

Yeah, Mr Mucho!

rob! said...

MUUUUUUUUUCHO!!!

Anonymous said...

Hugs Mr. Mugo - from your gramma. SURPRISE!!!!!! Mom

Manu said...

Hi Sean, hi Mr Mucho, nice to see you ! Holydays, holydays... who needs holydays ? :) )

Have a great december too, Sean ! :)