Monday, August 26, 2013

EMF Soldier Pencil Sketch

It's getting closer to the end of the month and I knew designing a new header for the blog was just around the corner. Instead of rushing at the last minute to put something together and throw some random piece of art up there I decided to do a new piece instead.

This month I decided to tackle one of the military figures from the OilCan Drive story, an EMF soldier (EMF standing for Environmental Military Forces.)

I really like drawing these guys. They have cool heads that can feature either a simple black face or a night vision goggles look. They are bulky and filled with pouches and gear and whatever other cool things I want to draw on them. They are a great contrast to drawing a band full of on the run kids.

So, I'll ink this guy up soon, color away, and should have enough time to get him done and into the header before the end of the month.

Have a great day.

No comments: