Monday, December 2, 2013

Happy December!

 Happy December everyone! I have no idea where this year went and how it got to be December so quickly. I also can't believe it's now been over a year since I've had a vacation! Sheesh. I might have to plan one of those sometime soon simply to give my mind a break so I can think of some new things to occupy my time.

As promised, here is the finished Nicole Baylor piece. I got finished with her just in time to use her for the blog header. The only member of the band left to do is Henry but I've already sketched him so, hopefully, I won't be working on him last minute like I was with Nicole this month. There are also a few other characters I'd love to do like this but we'll see what my upcoming schedule allows.

For now, I am off to sit on the couch and watch a movie before I pass out. It's been a long holiday, a long week, and a long year.

Have a great December and I'll talk with you all soon!



No comments: