Monday, August 4, 2014

Happy August and a New Store!


Well, I was going to try and get the Lily painting done for this month's blog header but, honestly, it's still stuck at the same stage it was at a few days ago. I just haven't had the time to work on it. And, since I want it to be a fun piece to paint and not another job on my plate, I decided to give myself a break and save it for when I have some real time to work on it.

So, for August, we'll just have to settle with the black and white inked piece of Lily for the header. Maybe if things go my way this month I'll get a chance to paint some and finish the piece. My fingers, as always, are crossed.

One of the things I've been working on is the OilCan Drive website store. And, finally, after weeks of building art and doing web coding, the the official OilCan Drive Store is up and running! You can check out the store HERE to find OilCan Drive books, music, and t-shirts available as both physical items as well as digital downloads.

And, even if you're strapped for cash and can't buy anything but you'd still like to help, I could really use some positive reviews on all the places OilCan Drive is available for purchase. So, hit the store links to visit Amazon, CreateSpace, ITunes, and CDBaby and tell the world what you think. Spread the word!

As always, thank you all for your continued support. You have no idea how much it means to me! See you all next time!

No comments: