Sunday, August 31, 2014

T.K.

 Ugh, it's been a busy week. I am still doubled up on client work but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I've been so busy that I actually missed the newest page post on the OilCan Drive site last Friday. I have the page done. It's inked, scanned, and just needs some gray and lettering before it's complete. I was trying to get it done on Thursday night but at around 4am I decided the page was too important and needed to be done right and 4am Sean was just not up to the job. So, I called it quits for the night but I will have the page done and up before I leave town.

I also found some time to do a quick sketch on Friday during lunch that I plan to use as September's blog post header.

It was a quick sketch while I sat with friends waiting for my car to be done at the garage and I found some time on Saturday morning while warming up to get the inks done before I started the real work for the day. She is scanned and partially colored so I hope I can get her done before I head out of town as well. It's not enough to have client work to get done so I put a few personal jobs on my shoulder as well. Whee!

The character of T.K. is someone who should show up in the world of OilCan Drive sometime around the fourth chapter. She's a mechanic who will help the gang out with their airship problems as they enter the wastelands of the Zone. And you thought Ryan's hair was big! Ha ha!

She's based on a friend of mine and I'll dig up the photo of her I was thinking of when I drew this piece tomorrow when I post the new blog header.

For now, it's back to the client work. I am burning time and things need to get done. Talk to you all soon!

No comments: