Wednesday, May 13, 2015

OilCan Drive Banner 2015

The newest banner design for OilCan Drive is finally done!

Even though I was down with a bad cold all of last week I knew I had to get the new banner done in time to have it printed for the Denver Comic Con coming up in less than two weeks. So, every day, sick or not, I'd work on it a little bit until it was done. I'm happy to say I'm pleased with the final results.

I built this new banner in a way that it can be split into two retractable banners and, hopefully, still line up in such a way that the image still works.

I even went so far as to do a mock up of my booth area to make sure, at least in the computer, that my idea would work. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it works as well in the real world and everything lines up and looks good. We'll see how it goes.

And, with that, everything I need to have done for Denver is done and off to the printers. I think it's the first time in the last three years that I'm not running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to get stuff completed. And, if I'm being honest, that kind of makes me nervous. I'm so used to working under stress that getting things done two weeks early makes me uneasy.

But, I filled up some of my time yesterday updating parts of the OilCan Drive website. I updated the store section, changed some code to a few buttons, and added a lot of new art to the art section. You can go check out the changes to the OilCan Drive site HERE.

Okay, I am off to figure out some new stuff to do today. There is always something to be done and I never get bored. Onward and upward! I'll talk to you soon!

No comments: