Thursday, July 2, 2015

Happy July!

Hello everybody and happy July!

June passed by way too quick but I got a bunch of work done, had a few adventures, and even spent a week in Nashville visiting a friend.

This month's header was a piece I did for an alcoholic drink campaign. I'll show off the can designs I did soon enough but, for now, enjoy the Tiger Boy I came up with as a mascot for the drink. Right now he is one of my newest favorite characters.

And the visit to Nashville went great. I spent a week there messing around with music and learning a few new tricks. And, on the last day I was there, I had a chance to have breakfast with my sister-in-law and her Dad, both of whom were in Nashville for her Dad's book signing. And, lucky me, her Dad brought me a gift. Years ago he had bid on a guitar at a charity event and it had been sitting in his closest for the last ten years. So, I got to fly home with a brand new 1994 Les Paul guitar! You just can't beat that!

That makes two out of the three times I've been to Nashville result in me coming home with a new guitar. Who knows what will happen next time! I might need to make a wish list!

Okay, everyone. I hope you're having a great July so far and that those of you in the good ol' US of A have a great holiday weekend. Talk to you soon!

No comments: