Monday, September 14, 2009

Playing Forward

The third book of the Jake Maddox basketball series featured a boy named Isaac who, you guessed it, wants to play forward for his team.

Not too much to say about this one that hasn't been said before. Unfortunately, the last three books in this series got so backed up that I was doing them one after the other for six weeks straight. You know you're in trouble when your art director writes you an email saying, "how is the latest script going? You know, the one we sent you a month ago..." Um...you didn't send me one a month ago. I haven't seen anything new in a while. "Oh, OK, well here are two at once and then the next one is coming next week."

So, yeah, things on the last three books kind of ran together and the days and weeks became "How much can I get done before I go to sleep" kind of times.

But, I got it all done and am still happy with the results. Even if sometimes I don't exactly remember doing them.

No comments: