Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy September!

Happy September!

I can't believe the summer months are over already. It feels like they just started and, because they are now over, I missed something.

But at least the bike riding has been good and I haven't died of heat exhaustion so I must have survived another summer here in Boulder.

For the September header I chose one of the newer illustrations I did for the Sports Illustrated Kids magazine. It kind of has that feel of the end of summer and all the fun some people had.

Plus, it fits well, I like it, and it's funny!

2 comments:

Sean Tiffany said...

Thank ya thank ya!

Manu said...

Yes ! And this pic also illustrates the fact it's never a good idea to let one's belongings lying ! : P

I feel the same about september starting, I haven't done all the study things I planned, even if it has been a useful summer time. That's life, anyway, I'm never satisfied ^^

Happy september, Sean ! :D