Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sing Sing!



I finally got the animated singing test cut down to a manageable size so I could upload it.

Again, I didn't spend too much time on this but it really gave me an idea of what I was doing right and wrong while trying to sync up the lips to the singing. While the mouth is a bit off from time to time it has shown me that I can do something like this using something as simple as Windows Movie Maker. So, it gives me hope.

Enjoy the few seconds of animation!

2 comments:

Jeff Lafferty said...

Looks good dude!
Jeff

Sean Tiffany said...

Thanks, Jeff. I think the one thing I learned..well, two things I learned...from doing this test is that, one, I can make a person sing in Windows Movie Maker, and two, that usually, when talking the top teeth of a person don't move.

So, now I have that knowledge going for me!