Saturday, September 4, 2010

Time Techland Finish

I finished up the newest Time Techland illustration the other day and sent it off. If all goes well, it should be up on the site next week sometime. That is the fun thing about doing things for websites. There is no waiting for the magazine or book to get printed and come out. You get it done and, boom, it's up where it's supposed to go.

For Harry McCracken's piece, I read that he is a big technology writer so I threw the ghost image of some circuit board layout into the background. It sounds like it went over well since my contact at Time had no changes. That's always a good thing to hear.

I really enjoy doing these illustrations for Techland. I only hope they keep getting new writers and contributors so I can keep doing new pieces.

Until next time, have a great holiday weekend!

2 comments:

Jeff Lafferty said...

Nice piece Sean
Jeff

rob! said...

Love it--the background and the pattern on the shirt look great.