Friday, March 25, 2011

From The Vault - Gen 2005

When I was messing around with the timing of a test video a few weeks ago I put a bunch of art into it to make sure the changes of the pictures worked with the drum beat. I sent it off to a few people and one of them, Rob Kelly, mentioned he hadn't seen this piece before.

So, I figured if Rob hadn't seen it that meant I hadn't shown it off on From the Vault Friday yet.

So, here ya go, a pretty girl with great eyes. I tried to do something artsy with the panel borders but I'm not sure how entirely successful I was.

Ah well, she seemed to like it. Another satisfied customer!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thats a really nice piece Sean
Jeff

rob! said...

GREAT piece, love the design.

Sean Tiffany said...

Thank you both. I just wish there was more of a story behind this piece other than, "I wanted to draw a pretty girl."

But, thanks. Glad you like it!

Manu said...

Sean, I think we should not need a story or a "good" reason to draw a pretty girl ! :) )

Especcially with so beautiful eyes !

(french philosophy : P)