Monday, March 14, 2011

Um....I'm Still Here.

The last few weeks have been such an up and down rollercoaster of a ride that the blog here seems to have suffered.

But, I am alive, things are rolling along, and both the client work and personal stuff are going well.

I just wish I had two of me. Or maybe ten more hours in the day.

For now, enjoy this piece I just finished up last week. I scanned the images into the computer and colored them up and was really happy with the results. Of course, now the client wantes to make changes on the finished pieces which just makes me tired.

But, what can you do?

OK, off to make changes.

4 comments:

Jeff Lafferty said...

Well, it’s never completely done till the art director has a chance to mess it up.

Looks great dude, when are you going to show off some of the new book?
Jeff

rob! said...

About damn time there was an update!!

Manu said...

LOL.... love Jeff's remark ! :) ) ) )

Beautiful interior, Sean, glad to see you're alive ! :) )

Sean Tiffany said...

Sorry for being away for so long, guys. I'll try not to let it happen again but it probably will.

And I just wrote this update after I got word of the changes on the art. Nothing like changes on a finished product to take the wind out of your sails. No one likes the little dot eyes anymore. I guess I'll have to do my own stuff to get that kind of style out there again.