Sunday, October 23, 2011

I Need A Hero! Part 2

Geez. Alright. Let's try this one more time.

Sorry again. As busy as I said I was last time it got even busier and somehow I went through the exhaustion wall, came full circle, and feel perfectly fine now. So, at least I got that going for me.

Anyway, last time we left the blog I had done a thumbnail sketch for a new client for a superhero kid's book cover. I got the gig and sat down at the board to pencil out the character. This guy is the first thing I came up with.

Unfortunately, he strayed a bit too far away from that initial thumbnail sketch in body type and look. Luckily the client loved that thumbnail so I at least had something concrete to work off of. And, as much as I like this guy, after he was shot down it was, literally, back to the drawing board.

More tomorrow. Have a great day!

No comments: