Friday, December 28, 2012

And The Inks

I found some time this morning to ink the pencils of the Brick character I showed off yesterday.

I think I may have drawn his jacket here a bit too bulky. Brick is supposed to be a skinny little sideshow carnival type of character and the big jacket makes him look a little too big.

But, he works for now.

I took the design of his jacket from something I found on EBay. I'll have to see if I can find some photos of it and show it off when I get the illustration finished. I like the idea of it but I'm not sure how it will look once I lay some color down on it. I'll have to play around with it and see if I like it and then go from there.

And, if it doesn't work nothing says I can't change it up once I plug Brick into the OilCan Drive universe for his big debut later this year.

We shall see.

Have a great day!

No comments: