Sunday, December 30, 2012

Lily and Ryan

I went out with some friends last night to a hockey game in Denver and had a great time. Unfortunately, with so much fun last night, I woke up this morning feeling awful with some sort of cold. I've been holding it off for weeks but I think the moment my body figured out I was having fun and not working the cold took hold with a vengeance.

But, it's been a great week of work and a little fun last night was definitely worth it.

One of the things I did get accomplished this week was finding some time to ink the Lily and Ryan piece. Now I need to get some color on it but I think I am going to try a different technique than simply using the computer to paint it. It might take a bit more time but, if it works, it should be pretty cool and be almost a throwback technique to the way I used to paint art for Marvel Comics back in the nineties.

And, if it doesn't work, there's always the computer.

We'll see how it goes. Have a great week!

No comments: