Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Holidays

Once again the end of the month has come too soon and I find myself worrying about the new header for January's blog.

While I was waiting for Monika to get ready on Christmas Day to go out and have dinner with some friends I found some time to do a quick sketch of a new character from OilCan Drive named Brick. I haven't drawn Brick too much so I am still figuring out who he is and how to draw him. But, even if I don't have him figured out quite yet, he is still fun to draw.

I'm hoping to find some time to ink and color him in the next week before the New Year.

But, for now, I am waiting on a plumber to come out and take a look at my heater. We came home on Christmas night to find the heat was completely off and the thermostat was unresponsive. I've been manually opening and closing the valve since then to make the house warm. With nothing regulating it other than me poking my fingers into the zone valve we go from way too hot to way too cold. Hopefully that will get all fixed today.

Have a good one, enjoy the holidays, and keep warm!

No comments: