Thursday, April 4, 2013

In Progress

I told you yesterday I've been working so quickly that I've been forgetting to take some in progress photos of what I'm working on. Well, with this piece of Ryan Burke from OilCan Drive I barely put the ink lines down when I remembered to grab the camera and snap a quick pic.

Other new pieces I haven't been so lucky with.

But, the pencils came out great and the inks followed suit. Chalk up one more piece done in the long list of things I still need to complete. Everyday I get a little closer to completion and I think if I keep going at the rate I'm going everything should turn out fine.

For now it's time to scan this piece into the computer and get some color going on it.

Then it's back to the drawing board to ink four or five more pieces today. Time to bunker down and get back to it. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the head is small. Otherwise, it looks great as usual.

-liam

Sean Tiffany said...

That's funny...once I scanned the piece in I actually digitally manipulated it a bit and made his head a little bigger. I'll show off the colored piece tomorrow. Hopefully it's big enough now :)

Jeff Lafferty said...

Yikes, whats with the art critique?

I was going to say the piece looks great, but I guess I'm not the expert in the room.

-Jeff

Sean Tiffany said...

Thanks, Jeff. Critique or not it's nice to know someone out there thinks I'm doing great. And the color on it is coming out pretty good as well.