Monday, April 8, 2013

Sneak Peek

Here's a sneak peek of the new OilCan Drive trading cards directly from my computer screen. They'll be printed and available at the Denver Comic Convention which I'll be attending on May 31-June 2nd at the Denver Convention Center.

And, as you can see at the bottom of this screen shot, there is a bit of the back design of one of the cards showing as well. I finally figured out a place to put those silhouette pieces I did of the band oh so long ago. Now I need to write out some copy on the back of each card and I can put this part of the OilCan Drive project in my rear view mirror.

As they say, all that's left to do now is everything. Time to get back to it.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

Jeff Lafferty said...

They look pretty cool man. Is the bottom one a sketch card?

-Jeff

Sean Tiffany said...

The bottom one is the layout for the backs of the cards. I'll be adding some text and a few more design elements. No sketch cards for me. That just seems like too much work!