Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy November!

Happy November everyone! I hope you're all enjoying the autumn weather and getting ready for the winter to come.

This month I am using the art I created for the OilCan Drive cover song "Season of the Witch" as the blog's header. I hope you enjoyed the cover song as much as I enjoyed creating it. It definitely taught me a lot and it's already given me some new ideas for new songs and projects. We'll see what kind of trouble I can get into in the next few months.

What I realized is that I never posted any of the progress shots of this piece leading up to the finished colored art so I figured I'd make up for that today. Here are a few photos I took with my phone as I was working and just never seemed to find the time to put here on the blog. Sorry about that.

Okay, back to it for me. I am planning out how to wrap up the last few pages of the second issue of OilCan Drive this week. I've been away from it for much too long and I think it's finally time I did something about it.

Have a great month everyone and I'll talk to you soon!

No comments: