Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Year in Review

I figure, with the starting of the new year, it might be a good time to go over the last year and see all of the blog headers I created all in one place.

I originally got this idea of changing images each month from Skottie Young's blog. His thinking was, even if not much is going on in his life, at least the art was changing and giving people something new to look at. I took to his idea and have really enjoyed doing it even if it meant ,more than a few times, I was scrambling at the end of the month trying to find something good to put up.

It's interesting to see OilCan Drive in at least half of these pieces. It means I was working on something but, by the end of the year, I got so busy with other work that OCD was, once again, put on the back burner.

I hope to rectify that situation in the coming months.

Keep your fingers crossed...














































































2 comments:

rob! said...

Hey, that's cool seeing them all in a row like that. I should have done that too...

Happy New Year ST!

Sean Tiffany said...

Thanks Robbo! Happy New Year to you as well.

it was fun to see all the headers all in one place. It seemed like just last week that I started doing them like this. My how time does fly!