Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Seven Signs

The girl for the So Long Lisa CD cover is now colored and done and I've put together a mock up of the cover to show the band. It looks like, while the blue may change, we're going to go with a colored line background so the type stand out a bit easier once the liner notes are done.

Speaking of bands and music, with a little free time on my hands this afternoon I tackled some more of the OilCan Drive music project. It's getting there, slower than I'd like, but it's getting there. Tonight, after recording guitar and bass parts on more than half of a song, I'm still not sure if it's the best sounding thing I've ever done or simply a bunch of noise.

I think I'm doing good but I'm not really sure. Maybe once I listen to it tomorrow I'll be able to tell. I'm hoping, if I can carve out a free hour or two, I can record the acoustic guitar parts of the song tomorrow.

But, for now, I am off to bed. Have a great night!

No comments: