Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Vacation is Over

Well, it's a good thing I took the day off yesterday because today the work all started up again. I got the go ahead on a kid's book I penciled last week to start inking so the brush and pens and templates came out and I spent most of the day chained to the art board.

But, it's going along well and I'm really liking the way everything is turning out.

I have more of the same planned tomorrow and probably Friday. I tried to get half of the book done today but, with the premiere of Survivor and the finale of Big Brother, the TV just captured too much of my attention tonight to hit that goal.

So it's up early tomorrow to tackle the book again and get a few more things done.

Now I'm really glad I took it easy yesterday when I had the chance.

Have a good one.

1 comment:

Jeff Lafferty said...

The inking looks good.
Jeff