Monday, April 16, 2012

Ace Kilroy, Part 2!

My friends Rob Kelly and Dan O'Connor have launched their second attempt on Kickstarter to help fund their daily episodic web-comic, Ace Kilroy.

And, because I love to help my friends, I once again did the music and video production for the video that is playing right on top of the Kickstarter fundraising page. The good news is that, this time, I didn't have to do any of the voice over dialogue and stress myself out. Rob was nice enough to get someone who was a little more professional on the microphone than myself. So that helped a lot and, because I did the first Ace Kilroy trailer a while ago, this one went a lot faster as I wasn't trying to learn things on the fly.

You can check out the video here:



And you can check out the Ace Kilroy funding page HERE. If you have a couple extra bucks, want to help out a couple of really talented individuals, and want to get some cool stuff, check it out.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

rob! said...

You did a killer job on this! I'd love to remove the KS-specific audio and just make this our promo video!