Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Happy April!

Okay, so it's a day late and a dollar short but that's pretty much the way I've been feeling these last few weeks. So, hopefully one day late won't bother anyone as I say Happy April!

I decided to use the Mr. Mucho piece I did a few weeks back for this month's blog header. It just seemed too good a piece not to use.

These last few weeks have been busy but, at the same time, I feel like I never really get anything done. There is always something more to do, something else I need to work on, and nothing ever seems like it's complete. Plus, I never feel like I have an actual day off so I really don't know what is going on.

Right now I'm still doing pages for the weekly OilCan Drive comic, doing freelance work for a few clients, and I just finished doing a convention appearance this weekend in Denver at the annual Anomaly Steampunk Convention. I will post some pictures from the convention and talk a bit more about it tomorrow.

So, it's been busy but hopefully I'll figure it all out soon.

But, for now, Happy April!

No comments: