Saturday, April 19, 2014

Sports Illustrated Kids April

As I begin drawing the next round of illustrations for the Sports Illustrated Kids "What's the Call?" article I thought it would be a perfect time to show off the illustrations I did for the April issue, which should be out in stores as we speak.

I always love doing these illustrations and I look forward to getting the new scenarios every month. I'm always surprised and I am never bored since I'm always asked to draw all sorts of different kinds of sports and situations.

This month features baseball, golf, and lacrosse. Lacrosse! Never in my days at art school did I ever think I'd have to draw a couple of guys playing lacrosse. But, here we are and there ya go.

Enjoy the new illustrations, go out and pick up the April issue of SIK, and have a great weekend!

I'll see you all soon!


No comments: