Monday, February 23, 2015

What If?



After getting the new computer and recording rig last fall I've been doing my best to learn the new programs, figure out the new plug-ins, and finally make some music again.

My friend Lou is always more than happy to help by coming over and recording one of his songs for free when I have a little bit of spare time. So, over the last few weeks, we tracked a new song and finally got it all finished up this last week. The song is called "What If" and, if you listen really closely on the final verse, you can almost hear me singing some back up vocals.

 The video was quickly put together with a few clips Lou had recorded at home and brought over with him while we were finishing up the song. It's a bit odd but Lou is sure it will "blow people's minds!"

While our video making may not be quite good enough to get us on TV yet, I feel like I am finally getting a little bit more of this music production stuff figured out.

Also, if you like the new song and want to throw less than a dollar Lou's way you can head on over to CDBaby and buy the track HERE.

Enjoy the new song. And let me know if the video "blows your mind!"

No comments: