Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Late Starts and Weird Dreams

I got a late start to the day today since I ended up sleeping in three different places around the house last night. I moved from the couch late last night to the guest bed in the music room and finally settled in my own bed around eight this morning. So, it was an odd night.

I woke up remembering a dream where I met my neighbors because I was using their bathroom. Apparently I didn't think anyone had moved in yet so I was using their bathroom instead of my own. Why? Who knows...it's a dream and I'm trying not to read too much into it. I just remember the looks of horror on the neighbor's face when they came into the house. Ha ha.

I'm back to work on a bunch of "client work I can't talk about" today but I did get this piece of the OilCan Drive cover inked before I had to start. It features guitarist Vincent and drummer Nicole. They'll be merged later with the previous piece of Ryan and Henry. And, last night, I scanned the Henry and Ryan piece into the computer and started coloring it. So, I'll try and get a screen shot of that here and there while I work.

But, for now, back to the client work. Daddy's gotta pay the bills!

No comments: