Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back To The Drawing Board 6

The podcast just keeps rolling along!

This week I brought fellow artist and my former "mentee" (yes, I was his mentor for a bit) Josh Thorne into the studio to talk a bit about life and art.

Josh and I first met back in 2003. As part of a program through his high school, Josh was allowed to try and find a place in the Boulder community where he could help out and be an apprentice. So, for three years, Josh would come over to the studio, learn the art of illustration and comics, and help me out on various client projects.

With how great the conversation went you can be sure that Josh will be invited back to the show for round two at some point in the future.

You can check out the newest Back to the Drawing Board podcast HERE.

Enjoy and have a great one!

No comments: