Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Back To The Drawing Board 8

Geez, it's been another busy week doing client work and personal work that I just can't show off yet. I really don't know where the days go but, next thing I know, it's Wednesday again. But, with as busy as it's been, the good news is Wednesday means another Back To The Drawing Board podcast!

This week I sat down with comic book artist and musician Tim "Jom" Campbell to talk a bit about living in Boulder, his work, horror movies, and how he deals with fan interaction. It was great to sit down with someone who I hadn't known for the past ten years and actually do a cold interview. I was a bit nervous at first but it turned out so well that this is actually the first of a two part podcast.

So, head on over to the Back To The Drawing Board site and have a listen. I hope it's as much fun to listen to as it was to talk about.

Have a great one!

No comments: