Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Back To The Drawing Board 9

Geez, you stop blogging for a little bit and the next thing you know Google has changed the whole blogging interface on you. Right now, I actually really hate it. I like what I am used to and what I know works so trying to figure out where everything is again feels like a huge pain in the ass.

But, what is our society today if not obsessed with the newest and shiniest way to do something we've been doing for years?

It just makes me sad.

Anyway, things have been going well. I've still been doing client work and have just really got my hands muddy with my own personal project. I'll try and take a few photos of the work on my desk but I don't know if I'm ready to show anything off just yet. But, we'll see.

The good news is that the second part of the Tim "Jom" Campbell interview is up over on the Back To The Drawing Board podcasting site. I think it went well and this time I got a chance to hear some of Tim's own music as well. It definitely made for an interesting afternoon. You can check it out HERE.

As things get busier with client work and starting my own project I've been thinking of letting the B2TDB podcast slide. I hear good things from a few friends but I've never gotten any feedback from anyone I don't know, good or bad. So, I don't know if continuing to do it would be the best thing or not.

Actually, I don't know if anyone would even notice if I stopped doing it.

We'll see. For now, enjoy the newest podcast and I'll talk to you all soon!

No comments: