Friday, September 28, 2012

From the Desk!

It's been far too long since I've taken a photo of the work I currently have sitting on my art table. But, this last month has seen me doing a bunch of client work that I can't really talk about just quite yet.

I've also been working on some new OilCan Drive stuff that I'm still not sure if I really want to show off yet but I figured, what the hell, how much harm can one tiny photo do?

So, here are a few half inked pages from the newest OilCan Drive story that will be premiering next April on the OilCan Drive webcomic site. Why April, you ask? Well, since last April I've been putting a lot of my old OilCan Drive work and stories on the site and, by putting up three pages a week of the old stuff, it means I have until next April to get some of the newer story done. So, I have a little bit of lead time. It seems like a lot of time now but at the pace I am going with these new pages I'm already getting a little worried.

But, I figure no one can really fire me from this job so I am simply enjoying drawing my characters and telling their story at a nice, comfortable, non deadline fearing, pace.

It's been going great...and it's only just begun.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: