Friday, September 7, 2012

Sports Illustrated Kids May

I've been really remiss in not posting some more of the Sports Illustrated "What's The Call" illustrations I've been doing lately. The months just seem to go by so fast that, before I know it, I've finished one set and another is on my table.

So, I'll try and catch up. I just can't believe I'm only getting to the May illustrations now. I'll try and do better.

OK, once again, it's What's The Call. Different sports scenarios happen and, being the referee on the field, it's up to you to make the call!

1. In a baseball game, a pitcher throws off a hitter by throwing a really slow pitch. The batter takes a swing and misses, but the ball is going so slow that he still has time to swing again, and this time makes contact with the ball. Is it legal to swing twice?

2. In football, a field-goal kicker boots the ball directly over one of the uprights. Is the kick good?

3. In a women's track and field race, a runner sneezes at the starting line, causing several runners to false start. Should anyone be charged with a false start?

So, it's up to you, what's the call?

No comments: