Thursday, February 28, 2013

Daily Records

Ahhh, I feel like I'm falling a bit behind schedule this week and it's only Thursday.

I started recording the music for the OilCan Drive album this week which took up a whole day (I will have the cover song contest later, probably next week), I had client work come in, a few meetings to go to, and a birthday to celebrate. I'm in the middle of drawing the new page and the first issue's cover today and I'm hoping if I can get those done I can get back on track.

I also need to show off the trading card art I did for Ryan last week. It's okay and it was my second attempt at getting his card looking right but there's something about it that still isn't working for me. If I can find the time tonight I may try and rework his card again. Hopefully the third time will be the charm.

If not I'll show off what I've done. I'm just not ready to show off any more of my failed attempts quite yet.

I did get this old 45 record piece done last night and I'll be using it for the new cover. It's not much but I think it will add a nice element to the cover and I'm looking forward to making up some cool labels for each record.

But, for now, since I am celebrating my birthday, I am off to see my annual birthday movie! Die Hard 5, here I come!

Have a great day!

No comments: