Thursday, February 14, 2013

Oop!

Oops. I once again got ahead of myself and showed off the new Nicole piece yesterday before I showed off the color pieces of Henry. But, they are all headed for the same trading card set so I figure if I mix them up a little no one will be too upset.

Henry's card is now colored and ready to be popped into the OilCan Drive trading card template. Here are a few screen shots of the color in progress. Now I just need to write a little blurb for the back of his card and he'll be ready to go.

I've really been enjoying doing these pieces as I'm working on the interior of the comic book. It's been fun to focus on each member of the band individually and lay some color down as well.

Tomorrow I'll get a few photos of Nicole's finished black and white piece up so you can see how she's progressing.

Oh, and the second part of Jeff's newest Back to the Drawing Board podcast is now up and ready to be heard. You can check it out HERE.

Have a great day!

No comments: