Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy January and Happy New Year!

 Happy January and Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone made it through New Year's Eve and we're all still safe and sound.

I finished up the Henry illustration early this morning and got it all laid out in the newest blog header. I really like the way this piece came out and now the whole band is done! I'll probably make little stand-ups out of all the figures now and put them up on my shelf. It's the next best thing to having fully sculpted statues or action figures of OilCan Drive looking over my shoulder.

Now, the question is, who am I going to draw for February? I have a whole month to figure that out but if you have any ideas or anything you'd like to see let me know.

And here is the fully finished figure of Henry. As much as I wonder what I am doing sometimes when I see finished pieces like this it all makes it seem worthwhile. I just hope you like the way he came out as much as I do.

Here's to a great new year. As long as there are no floods, gas tank leaks, or cancer in the family this coming year it definitely has to beat 2013. Have a great 2014 and I'll talk to you all soon!

No comments: